Sunday 20 March 2011

Good To Go

All of the boring travel paperwork was completed a while ago, passport renewed, apartment booked, travel insurance covered... no surprises on arrival please!

My suitcase is practically packed, tech to take (camera, web-cam, laptop, iStuff) along with various chargers & cables is sorted and I was feeling pretty relaxed about the next two weeks before I leave.

Until yesterday.

The one piece of information I have been waiting for, my training schedule, finally arrived from Terri.

I found out I'll be training two hours most days, with 7am boot-camp classes Tuesday & Thursday and it will certainly be challenging since I don't usually train for that long in one session.

I did panic slightly and wonder why the hell I am doing this again? but a quick phone call to my Bestie served to remind me that I CAN do this, it IS about the challenge and I won't somehow expire during one of these sessions.

Now that I know when I'll be training, I can organise Sleeping, Eating & Sightseeing around my time in her studio.... yes, my priorities are in that order or I won't make it through the trip in very good shape at all.


This time in two weeks I'll be there, and whatever happens, it will be amazing.

So I guess I'm good to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment