Monday 4 April 2011

Today's The Day

This image belongs to Terri Walsh.


Well this is it.

The reason for my travelling to the other side of the world, the day I have been thinking about, planning for, and imagining for five months, has finally arrived.

In about an hour I'll be at the ART Studio in NYC, meeting the amazing Terri Walsh and having the first workout of the trip.

It'll also be my first workout in almost two weeks and I must confess to several chocolate indulgences to manage my stress levels (thank you Suzannah!) where only quality chocolate was consumed.

I know Terri loves 'before & after' pics and measures, so I wanted to give her something to work with.

Oh I did a mini-triathlon the weekend before I came, so I haven't been completely slothful.

Doing her training over the summer in preparation for this trip has seen me improve muscle mass without getting bigger, dropping a jean-size and a couple of dress sizes by just losing body fat with the results being fantastic tone and definition.

All this without losing any weight on the scales, and at 60kg, getting smaller would leave me scrawny.
I'm pretty happy where I'm at.

Have I mentioned how much I love the shape of my arms? and my legs? and the changes in body shape? and getting stronger at the same time?

She does good work people.
Details to come with post-workout-high update.

No comments:

Post a Comment