Wednesday 20 April 2011

What I've Learned


Who you are matters.

Sharing your Self and your gifts with the world and other people really does make a difference.

You can't always know the effect you willl have on other people you interect with.

Whether it's a chance meeting, a small kindness offered to a stranger or the belief in yourself to just get out there in the world and do what you love, don't let fear, doubt or your own thoughts stop you.

The most inspiring people I have met on this trip have shared themselves and their stories with me; just by being themselves and doing what they are passionate about, they have given me so many great ideas, far bigger than I had ever imagined possible for myself.

Making these ideas a reality is my job.

To quote Marinne Williamson, "your playing small does not serve the world", or yourself for that matter.

Live your life fully, it's the only one we get.

So get out there and be great.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment